Author Instructions: (Read Carefully)
- Plagiarism should be less than 10%. [Keep the Plagiarism Report along with manuscript [May be from TURNITIN].
- Grammatical error must NOT be there. Language Clarity is very much expected, and final manuscript is channeled by a language expert. Any sort of kind of dispute may lead to direct rejection by the Springer.
- NO Figure and NO Table should be copied from any other paper / Internet. This activity may lead to direct rejection. Quality of the figures should be high resolution.
- Page Limit: Minimum 08 Pages and Maximum 10 Pages after compliance with Springer Format.
- Each Paper must contain Abstract (150-200 words) and Keywords (4-5).
- Writing Format: Springer Format [Strictly]
- All Table No. and Figure No. should be mentioned inside the manuscript
- All Reference Number / Citation must be properly cited inside the manuscript.
- Make sure that all the references are cited in the body of the paper.
- Make sure that all the FIGURES and TABLES are numbered in a proper order and cited in the body of the paper.
- Maintain good quality figure.
All Submissions must be done through Easychair. Please send your paper to Easy Chair System. No submission through mail will be entertained.